Dreaming. Goal Setting. Strategic Planning. It's amazing how much inspiration you can find walking ocean-side. Daily walks enjoying sunshine and a slower pace over the holidays set the perfect conditions to envision where we want to take the brands under the Williams Group of Companies. Once the brain clutter of a busy last quarter cleared, it was waaaay easier to figure out what we want to manifest in 2022.
- Create a website for The Williams Group of Companies that links to our various businesses: Chamber Office Supplies, Western Business Solutions, and IQ Productions. (CHECK)
- Become a member of the Canadian Council for Aboriginal Business to support their good work. (CHECK)
- Become a certified Aboriginal Owned Business with the CCAB (CHECK)
- Establish the Ruth Shead Memorial Fund in honor of my Grandmother, a residential school survivor, and create a scholarship fund for indigenous students. (ANNOUNCEMENT COMING SOON)
- Officially rebrand IQ Entertainment into IQ Productions with more of a focus on corporate and non-profit video projects, because we've discovered we love telling your stories. Cool new logo done, and website update coming up.
- Create a Rewards Program for Chamber Office Supplies with unique products curated quarterly.
We look forward to sharing our progress with you throughout the year. I was going to ask you to "wish us luck" but luck has little to do with it, as any entrepreneur knows. Instead, wish us well!